Monday, August 28, 2006

Silence Is Golden

I like people. Really, I do. I swear.

However, people are really annoying and confuse me often.

This morning I had a message on my phone, from someone confirming their appointment for a test. But they had got the answerphone so wanted me to ring them to confirm I had got their message, and so I did. I got their answerphone, so I left just a basic message, along the lines of "Hi, I'm just confirming that I got your message, and I look forward to seeing you at your appointment on....."

I have just cleared my answerphone and found the message confirming that they got my confirmation of their confirmation. Can I ring to confirm that I got this message as well please?

I dont think I will bother.

In other news I went to Mirimar over the weekend, and bought some plants. The cat commenced to eating them immediately. We yelled at her, so she started doing it more sneakily. So now one plant lives on top of the fridge, and one plant lives on top of the bookcase. I bet when I get home the little rat will still have found a way to eat them all up. Then I came to work this morning and was talking about the little bratty kitten who was eating all my plants, and my co-worker that I got the cat from says "Oh yeah, the cat likes to eat plants. I forgot to tell you that, She ate all my ferns when I had her". GAH!

I may also have yelled by accident today. A couple of the cardiologists were leaving the cafeteria just as we got there, and there was a slight pile-up, so same co-worker and one of the cardiologists we just sort of grinning goofily at each other, and I may have been a bit loud with my "MOVE" which was totally not as friendly as I intended it to be. I think I need a holiday.

However, on the bright side, my testing machine still totally works. Which is good. I far prefer it when its not blowing up on patients, they dont get so mad at me that way.

No comments: